Tuesday, April 24, 2007

UMPCs in trains - soon reality?

Last Friday I travelled by train. I like to look at businessmen. In a hurry, they communicate via their mobile phones on the platform, always in high voices, so that everybody around realises, oh this man is important! I was lucky and quickly found a seat in the train. Several businessmen from the platform followed me in the same compartment. A communication via handy is often quite difficult while being in the train, therefore the businessmen started working on their notebooks. In the second class, space is not ample. Therefore it was really narrow and difficult to work, as lots of people had the same idea. This was also reflected in the faces of those people – nobody really looked happy.

Then, I had the solution for this problem! It would be great if UMPCs were offered in the trains, so that one could do its email correspondance and relax while gaming. The latter would have been very good for my businessmen!

Therefore, let’s write to the train companies, so that this really becomes reality soon!

No comments: